我困了。
I'm sleepy.
I'm sleepy. (我困了。)
Why don't you take a nap? (你干嘛不睡午觉?)
I'm drowsy. *drowsy是表示困得睁不开眼。
作业做了吗?
Did you do your homework?
Did you finish your homework?
好好学习。
Study hard.
Study hard. (好好学习。)
I am. (好好学着呢。)
快点睡觉。
Hurry up and go to sleep.
游戏玩够了吧。
Enough with your video games.
Enough with your video games. (游戏玩够了吧。)
I can't quit now. (正好玩着呢。)
一定要刷牙噢。
Make sure you brush your teeth.
Make sure you brush your teeth. (一定要刷牙噢。)
I will. (一定刷。)
明天的东西都准备好了吗?
Are you ready for tomorrow?
Are you ready for tomorrow? (明天的东西都准备好了吗?)
No, not yet. (没有,还没准备好呢。)
我去洗个澡。
I'm going to take a bath.
I'm going to take a bath. (我去洗个澡。)
Make sure you wash up well. (好好洗洗啊。)
该睡觉了。
Time to go to sleep.
Time to go to sleep. (该睡觉了。)
Just a minute. (再等一下。)
电视还开着呢。
You left the TV on.
You left the TV on. (电视还开着呢。)
Sorry about that. (对不起,我忘了关。)
You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了关电视啦。)
别把你的东西都摊在这儿。
Don't leave your stuff here.
Don't leave your stuff here. (别把你的东西都摊在这儿。)
I won't. (知道了。)
把闹钟定在8点了。
I set the alarm clock for 8:00.
I set it for 8:00.
明天7点叫醒我。
Wake me up at seven tomorrow.
Wake me up at seven tomorrow. (明天7点叫醒我。)
Sure thing. (知道了。)
晚安。
Good night.
Good night. (晚安。)
Sweet dreams. (做个好梦。)
做个好梦。
Sweet dreams! *该句和Good night!一起用于就寝前。一般人均可使用,特别多用于父母对子女。
Sweet dreams! (做个好梦。)
Don't let the bedbugs bite. (晚安。) *bedbugs “臭虫”,直译是“别让臭虫咬了。”但现在没有这种意思,只是睡觉前常用的表达方式之一。
Have pleasant dreams.