drug dealer 毒贩子
admire your candor你还真胆大
we are rolling摄像机正在拍摄
hairnet发罩
go through this stack 看看这一叠
r u spying on me?你监视我?
just messing with u!跟你开玩笑呢!
enough is enough!闹够了
fls 寻人(物)海报
it's insensitive of me。我这么做很伤人
u don't have to be brag。拽什么啊?
nod along 跟着点头
a totally separate subject 完全题外话
I thought it was the other way around 我以为是反过来的
close my account 注销银行卡
cuff him 把他铐起来
Woody,tingly 痒
creep me out 雷死我了
no peeking不要偷看啊
sneakbite kit毒蛇解
I feel wild today 我今天好亢奋!
I'm kind of beat 我有点累了
my ears r ringing so bad.我耳鸣得厉害。
can u get the door?你能去开门吗
make a huge fool of myself 出了洋相
r u mocking me?你嘲笑我?
hatrack 草包
sth.is beyond crap 那是扯淡
any luck?找到了吗?
don't u rush me.别催我!
it doesn't count.那不算。
she's gonna be crushed.她会崩溃的。
she's healed.她好了。(病或者伤害)
goose bumps 鸡皮疙瘩
overreact 反应过度
patch things up with sb.和某人修复关系
pierce my ears 打耳洞
corss that off my list 从单子上划掉
how did it go?怎么样?
present an award 颁奖
natural charisma 天生丽质
cut him some slack 放他一马
get over with 忘记
get in line排队(everybody get in line)大家排好队
I don't have the energy for this我没有能力应付这个
you got me.你还真问住我了